- Established since 1961
- Able to provide value added produce by purchasing in bulk directly from our suppliers and growers here at home and globally.
- Today our facility has expanded to a multimillion dollar operation. It consists of a range of fridges and storage areas able to accommodate temperature sensitive fruits and vegetables, keeping them at their optimal state and ready for delivery to our vast array of clients from hotels, restaurants, convention centers, golf courses, long-term government facilities and to large franchise operations.
We will strive to provide superior service, quality products and timely delivery to assist our customers in maintaining their profitability.We are willing to work in an honest, responsive and cooperative manner to fulfill their requirements. We view our relationship with each customer as a partnership.
We will deal with our suppliers with honesty, fairness and appreciation as we expect the same from them. Our suppliers can be assured of professionalism in all our relationships.
We will respect each individual employee and treat them fairly. We will stress the importance of developing TEAMWORK, good communications and efficiency throughout the company for the benefit and security of all. We are ever mindful of the importance of developing our people to their fullest potential to achieve top quality performance and personal job satisfaction.
We will continue to be a reputable company in the communities in which we work. Grand Ten Foods Inc. can be relied upon to be a trustworthy and accountable employer.
Over 50 Years of Impeccable Service
Service, Competitive Pricing and Food Safety
Service, Pricing & Safety
For over 50 years we have built our reputation on providing Service, Competitive Pricing and most of all Food Safety.
Our phone system converts voice messages into voice email messages which allows for clearer messages and less room for error.If you prefer to speak to us, we can easily be reached for any orders you wish to place or any questions you may have. Keeping a close relationship and an open line of communication allows us to provide better service to your exact needs.
We provide our customers with accurate and timely deliveries. We have complete communication with our drivers and they can be easily reached when on the road.
Responsible Business Practices
Although rare, we inform our customers immediately via email, telephone or fax of any product recall and necessary action required, in compliance with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Strong Supplier Relations
By maintaining strong ties with growers and suppliers, we can guarantee our customers of the most competitive prices thus assisting in lowering food costs.
Items such as mushrooms, peeled potatoes, fruit pails are purchased directly from HACCP approved suppliers thus maintain food safety and lower food costs. All processed foods are supplied by a HACCP accredited facility with whom we have close ties, thus maintain a high standard of food safety.
Quality and Service is our Success
- We purchase daily and work closely with our suppliers whether it’s from the Ontario Food Terminal or directly from the growers in order to maintain and provide our customers with the best quality and freshest produce available all year round.
- We are a full-service produce company and we offer our customers individualized service. Produce can be ordered by the case or by the piece.We will even source out and carry any specialty product our customer requires.
- Our personalized service and our attention to quality are what makes us a success. We will continue to tailor our service to each of our customers personalize needs.
- Not only do we provide a long list of brand name fruits and vegetable but we have added to our repertoire specialty items such as micro greens, baby lettuces, and greens, baby root vegetable, peeled potatoes, russet potatoes from a 50 count to 100 counts, blanched fresh fries and more.
- In addition to our fresh produce, we provide a long list of frozen products such as frozen vegetable, pasta and fruits, frozen prepared meats, dried goods such a dry white kidney beans and specialty rice. Dairy is another component we have added to our business in order to service our customers. From Butter to Cheese to Eggs, we carry them all.
- At our facilities, Food Safety is of paramount importance and our packers are personally trained to meet our standards.
- We own our fleet of fully refrigerated delivery trucks and have fully trained and courteous drivers who will also put your produce away.
We are currently delivering to any location within the GTA borders with Hamilton to the West, Oshawa to the East and Barrie to the North although we would be prepared to go further if the need were to arise.
Updated News and Events
See our latest news and updated events from the blog
360 Garyray Dr. Toronto, Ontario M9L IP5
Vincent A. Guido
Office (416) 636-1051 ext 102
Office (416) 636-1051 ext 101
Director of Marketing
Office (416) 636-1051 ext 105
Warehouse (416) 636-1051 ext 104
Email : email@example.com
After Hours order placement
(416) 636-1051 ext 1